Rolling Hills Eyecare
It is important to us to keep you and our other patients safe during your visit to our office.
We are following recommendations from the Washington State Dept of Health, American Optometric Association, CDC and OSHA.
As of March 2022:
- Face coverings are still required in medical settings for all patients 3 years and older. Please wear a mask to your visit. If you don’t have a mask, we are happy to provide one for you.
- All people entering our office will be screened for COVID symptoms and have their temperature measured.
- All staff is screened for COVID symptoms and temperature is measured each day.
- All staff will be wearing surgical or KN95 masks at all times. Gloves will be worn when it is necessary to touch your eyes or the area around your eyes.
- Extra cleaning and disinfectant protocols will continue for all areas of the office.
- Instruments have been fitted with shields when possible.
- You are welcome to try on frames. All frames in our optical are disinfected after each patient contact.
We look forward to taking care of your eye and vision care needs in as safe a way as possible.
Monday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM