Rolling Hills Eyecare
In the midst of the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking infection control very seriously. It is important to us to keep you safe during your visit at our office. We are following recommendations from the American Optometric Association, CDC and OSHA.
Here are some examples of the safety protocols you can expect when you visit our office:
- Appointments are required for all visits. This allows us to ensure physical distancing requirements by minimizing the number of people in the office at any given time.
- We are using a virtual waiting room. Please call or text us from the parking lot when you arrive. We will let you know when we are ready to see you and take you directly in. No waiting with others in the reception area.
- Face coverings are required for all patients 3 years and older.
- No visitors or guests please. Only essential caregivers will be allowed to accompany the patient for their visit. One guardian for patients 17 years and younger is allowed.
- When necessary, we will use a “virtual scribe” to record the findings of your visits. The technician will be in a separate room and doctors will communicate with them via a closed circuit monitor.
- All people entering our office will be screened for COVID symptoms and have their temperature measured.
- We are spreading out appointments to ensure physical distancing.
- Extra cleaning and disinfectant protocols have been instituted for all areas of the office.
- All staff is screened for COVID symptoms and temperature is measured each day.
- All staff will be wearing surgical or KN95 masks at all times and a face shield when they are working with you. Gloves will be worn when it is necessary to touch you.
- Instruments have been fitted with shields when possible.
- You are welcome to try on frames. All frames have been disinfected. We will select the frames you choose off the board while wearing gloves and will disinfect the frames in a UV box prior to returning them to the frame board.
- Curbside pick-up is available for materials.
Monday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM